3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge: this super easy keto chocolate fudge recipe is perfect for the holidays! Cool, minty & indulgent—the best keto peppermint fudge: Low Carb, Vegan.
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the keto chocolate & almond butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and almond butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add peppermint extract. This is the organic peppermint extract I use and love. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the peppermint chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Keto Recipes:
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Keto Chocolate Chips | Creamy Almond Butter | Organic Peppermint Extract
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Recommended Tools: Mixing Bowls | Mailbox Gift Tin | Paper Holiday Treat Boxes
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 8g, Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg