3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls (V, GF, DF): an easy recipe for perfectly sweet, seriously satisfying no bake paleo energy bites. Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter (learn how to make almond butter here)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Clear some space in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside at room temperature.
- In a medium bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup, and coconut flour. Whisk as long as you can. When the mixture gets harder to stir, use a rubber spatula to fold until well incorporated. Fold until thickened. Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer. Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here are the 1-tablespoon and 2-tablespoon cookie scoops I use.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, until somewhat firm.* Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites.
– *Bites will become firmer and less moist the next day.
– Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.
– More paleo almond butter recipes: almond butter fudge cups, chocolate almond butter frosted fudgy brownies, no bake chocolate almond butter bars.
- Category: No Bake, Snacks, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo