5 Minute Easy Peppermint Fudge (V, GF): a 3 ingredient recipe for creamy, thick, indulgent chocolatey fudge squares made with healthy ingredients! Takes just 5 minutes to prep, the rest is just freezing time! Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup paleo-friendly vegan chocolate chips
- ½ cup unsalted, natural creamy almond butter
- 1 ½ teaspoons peppermint extract
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or do the following: Add chocolate chips and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth and well incorporated. Stir in peppermint extract. Melted chocolate will begin to clump up. Stir until smooth, and no clumps remain.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer. Tap the pan to help smooth it out.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 40-60 minutes or until completely firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Chocolate Pecan Fudge and my Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge.
– Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark area at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up to 2-3 weeks.
– Freezing instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but enjoyable straight out of the freezer. If preferred, thaw for 10 minutes.
– More paleo dessert recipes: no bake chocolate coconut bars, no bake pecan pie bites, fudgy maple pecan brownies.
- Category: Fudge, Dessert, Chocolate, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free