Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars: the perfect mix of oatmeal cookie dough + chocolate peanut butter cups in 1 easy to make chocolate peanut butter oat bars recipe!
Chocolate. Peanut Butter. Oat. Bars. Yep, we just did that. Or, um, we’re gonna do that!
Today’s perfect combo of chocolate, peanut butter and oats come together beautifully in our beautifully imperfect world for the yummiest, most soul-satisfying bars you’ve ever had.
And… did I mention? These chocolate peanut butter oat bars are:
- No Bake
- Easy to Make
- Chockfull of guilt-free ingredients
- Vegan, Dairy-Free
- Most importantly… oh-so-GOOD.
Think: the most delicious mix of oatmeal cookie dough and peanut butter cups, all in one yummy bar.
You ready to no bake your way to desert success? (Oh dip, I meant dessert success.)
Let’s no bake this!
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Grab an 8-inch pan and some parchment paper. We’re gonna line the pan with parchment paper and set it aside for later.
Now, throw all of the wet ingredients into a large mixing bowl. Whisk it all together until smooth.
Add each dry ingredient to that same bowl (one-bowl, woohoo!). Grab a spatula or wooden spoon and stir all the wet & dry ingredients together until you form a dough. Fold in your add-ins (think chocolate chips and peanuts).
Pour your no bake oat bar dough into that pan you prepped earlier, then smooth it all into an even layer.
Melt the chocolate and pour it over the oat bar layer.
Freeze the bars for about 30 minutes, then slice and enjoy!
Chocolate Recipes You’ll Love: Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs • Chocolate Overnight Oats • Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- Make sure to use creamy, drippy natural peanut butter: I’ve only tested these peanut butter oat bars with natural pb, so if you use regular JIF-style peanut butter, it might be a bit too thick.
- Use your favorite chocolate: I love using my very favorite chocolate to make these bars because the flavor is so prominent. It doesn’t matter how much the chocolate costs, just how much you love it. 😉
- Skip the chopped peanuts if you prefer peanut butter over peanuts. You can sub the chopped peanuts for more chocolate chips!
- To get clean cuts: carefully use a super sharp knife. Here’s a fancy one that I love and an affordable one—they’re both great for everyday use to get clean cuts in your oat bars.
Storing and Freezing
Go ahead and pop these chocolate peanut butter oat bars into the fridge after making them. They’ll need just 1 day for the chocolate topping to set before you can safely store them at room temp.
From Day 2 and on, you can leave them at room temperature or in the fridge for about 1-2 weeks. Feel free to freeze them for up to 1 month as well. 😉
Soft ‘n chewy no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal bars that are easy to make & taste like chocolate pb cookie dough!
I hope you love today’s no bake oat bars as much as I do. 🙂 Drop me a comment below—I absolutely love hearing from you. Beaming you all the good vibes for a good day!
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Yummy Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oat Recipes
- 4 Ingredient Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups (Vegan)
- Easy Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Cookies
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.