Glazed Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe (GF): easy & moist pumpkin bread made in just 1 bowl! The BEST vegan pumpkin bread recipe—flavorful, full of warm spices, made with healthy ingredients and topped with a sweet glaze.
Happy Halloween!! Do you have any grand (and super spooky) plans for today? Perhaps you’re planning on a family affair with tons of homemade vegan candy. Or, you’re visiting all the local famous haunted houses.
Or, perhaps you’re gonna spend the evening at home, passing out candy in between making loaves upon loaves of this glazed vegan gluten free pumpkin bread? 🙂
Either way, Erik and I wish you a wonderful, super fun, safe and fantastic Halloween!
We’re planning on making a few loaves of this vegan pumpkin bread, plus two batches of spiderweb brownies (because, well, Halloween!!!) and some gluten free pumpkin chocolate chip muffins (so our vegan pumpkin loaves don’t get lonely). . . . .
Deliciously Glazed Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
Have you ever tried my Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread? I shared that recipe in my very first year of blogging, and I’ve been thanking my lucky stars it wasn’t a super dodgy, but in fact, totally foolproof & reader-loved recipe, since. Phew!!
Starting with a base of my gluten free vegan pumpkin bread, I added a delicious, sweet glaze that perfectly complements every warm pumpkin spice in this recipe. But if you’re looking for a nut-topped pumpkin treat, try my Easy Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe. ☕️
Simple, Whole Ingredients for the BEST Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe
One of the biggest issues I always face when searching for a delicious vegan pumpkin bread in stores is… well: I can’t find one! Lol. The second reason: looking at the store-bought pumpkin bread’s ingredients list is not a fun exercise.
That’s why I created a vegan pumpkin loaf recipe without any processed ingredients. Enjoy every fresh-baked slice of this pumpkin bread, knowing that every ingredient is simple, healthy and whole (just like in these vegan pumpkin breakfast cookies).
Why You’ll Love This Glazed Vegan Pumpkin Loaf Recipe
Wondering why you should make this glazed vegan pumpkin bread? Well, my vegan pumpkin bread is…
- Super easy to make, in just 1 bowl
- Moist, flavorful & perfectly spiced
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free
- Made with simple, whole ingredients
- Guilt-Free & Refined Sugar-Free
- Just lightly sweet, so the pumpkin flavor really shines
- …goes perfectly with this incredible Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie + my incredible Gluten Free Maple Pecan Pumpkin Muffins (GF) .
- Tasty AF!
My Favorite Tools for the Best Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe!
Here are my favorite tools for making this pumpkin bread the BEST vegan pumpkin bread recipe ever!
- 4-Event Timer – this kitchen tool is incredible. If you’re an avid baker like me, you’ll generally be baking several recipes all at once. But how do you keep track of it all? Bake Time, Cool Time in the pan, Cool Time on the cooling rack, Bake Time for the 2nd batch of pumpkin bread, etc. . I LOVE using this 4-event timer to keep track of overlapping “events” aka recipes. This helps me never forget to take something out of the oven while I’m prepping something else! 😉
- Loaf Container/Cake Keeper – how cool is this perfectly shaped container for loaves? I’ve been searching far and wide for a container that’ll hold freshly baked loaves (without crushing the beautiful tops or sides). This one’s spacious and holds even the big ones!
- 4oz Prep Bowls – like magic. I used to use the usual tiny prep bowls, but found them so annoying because they barely fit a thing! I mean… have you tried not spilling 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil in one of those little things? So hard! These 4oz prep bowls are the perfect size & come at a fantastic price, so you’ll have plenty to use while prepping all of your yummy baked goods!
- Organic Powdered Sugar – great for making vegan glazes and just the right touch for this glazed vegan pumpkin loaf.
- Almond Meal – in my opinion, THE ingredient that makes this loaf! Almond meal holds the moisture in this pumpkin loaf just the right way – it keeps the bread moist, but fluffy and delicious.
- Coconut Sugar – my favorite refined sugar-free sugar. So great for paleo, vegan, gluten free and dairy-free baking!
- Gluten Free Vegan Pantry Staples: Coconut Oil | Pure Maple Syrup | Ground Flaxseed | Parchment Paper
Are you ready to try on all the group costumes with me? Ahem! I mean, are you ready to bake all the glazed vegan gluten free pumpkin bread loaves? Let’s do it! I simply can’t wait to hear what you think. Let me know if you try my recipe in the comments below. 🙂 ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Like this Vegan Pumpkin Loaf Recipe
- Healthy Pumpkin Oatmeal Muffins (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (Vegan)
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins Recipe (GF)
- Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies (Healthy, Dairy-Free)
Glazed Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe (GF): easy & moist pumpkin bread made in just 1 bowl! The BEST vegan pumpkin bread recipe—flavorful, full of warm spices, made with healthy ingredients and topped with a sweet glaze. Non-Dairy, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 flax egg (1 tablespoon ground flaxseed + 3 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 15 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)*
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup organic powdered sugar**
- 1 ½ teaspoons unsweetened non-dairy milk (start with less, make sure it’s white and thick, not too translucent)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- Add the wet ingredients to a large bowl: pumpkin, coconut oil, maple syrup, sugar, flax egg, and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients: oat flour, almond meal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- Whisk as long as you can—the batter will be thick. Switch to folding with a rubber spatula until no flour patches remain. Do not add additional liquids—the batter is meant to be very thick.
- Transfer batter into the prepared loaf pan. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, with a gentle rise down the center—mimicking the shape of a perfect loaf. It is important to follow this step for the perfect loaf shape, as the batter will bake up very close to how it looks raw.
- Using a butter knife, cut a slit down the center (or off center, based on your preference). Bake for 55-65 minutes. Mine took 60 minutes. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. The toothpick will come out clean when the loaf is done.
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 1 hour. Then, lift out of pan, transferring loaf along with parchment paper directly onto the cooling rack.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Glaze ingredients until thickened: powdered sugar and non-dairy milk. Drizzle loaf. Allow to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice loaf into 12 slices. Enjoy! Store in a container such as this loaf container.
Delicious Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Recipes
- *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create grainy/crumbly pumpkin bread.
- **You can also add more powdered sugar if you’d like a thicker glaze.
- Recommended Tools: Loaf Container | 8-inch Loaf Pan | My Favorite Prep Bowls | Flour Sifter
- Special Ingredients: Unblanched Almond Meal | Organic Powdered Sugar | Gluten Free Oat Flour | Ground Flaxseed | Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil
- Storage Notes: Cool completely, then store in an airtight container such as this loaf container for up to 1 week.
- Freezing Instructions: This loaf freezes well. Store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until just warm.
- Category: Healthy Desserts, Breakfast, Fall, Quick Breads
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan gluten free pumpkin bread, best vegan pumpkin bread recipe, vegan pumpkin loaf recipe
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.