Coconut Granola Bars (Paleo): chewy & healthy homemade granola bars bursting with coconut & nuts! Deliciously healthy granola bars—Paleo, Grain-Free, Vegan, Gluten Free.
You guys. These homemade coconut granola bars are SO. GOOD. I know, I know, where’s the preamble? Where’s the intro? A little soft start instead of this cold open? (Okay, I still don’t know what that means no matter how many times I see one.)
It’s just that, well, these healthy coconut granola bars are AMAZING. Think: chewy, coconut-ty, crispy, soft-but-totally-hold-together, with just the right amount of melty chocolate goodness.
And what more do I have to say than that in today’s cold open? Erm… not much else. Because: it’s time to get straight to this wonderful healthy granola bars recipe!
Homemade Coconut Granola Bars: Paleo & Grain-Free
For years now, I’ve been getting requests for paleo and grain-free homemade granola bars. I’ve since shared a paleo granola bar and paleo kind bars, but not yet remixed those bars into a version that satisfied my coconut-loving momma.
She just texted me asking me when she can expect a baked goods-filled package, and specifically inquired about the number and variety of coconut-filled goodies I may or may not include (such as these gluten free coconut macaroons). Almost like she knew we were talking about her and her epic love of all things healthy and coconut-ty. Lol!
Healthy Homemade Granola Bars with Coconut!
One thing my healthy momma is always asking for? Any and all easy snacks that are packed with healthy ingredients and coconut. So you can totally thank my mom for these healthy homemade granola bars with coconut. Bonus: they’re made with simple ingredients…
Simple Ingredients for Healthy Homemade Granola Bars
- Raw Coconut Chips
- Unsalted Nuts: almonds, pecans, walnuts
- Vegan chocolate chips or seeds
- Golden Ground Flaxseed
- Coconut Sugar
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Butter
- Maple Syrup
Best Tools for Perfect Homemade Coconut Granola Bars
- Raw Coconut Chips – deliciously raw, unsweetened coconut chips that are gently dehydrated to retain maximum coconut flavor and its nutrients. It’s what I use in my favorite Ultimate Chewy Paleo Coconut Cookies and my Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe.
- Chocolate – here are the Mini Vegan Chocolate Chips or Sugar Free Mini Chocolate Chips that I use to make these granola bars. Sometimes I’ll switch to the sugar free chocolate chips to lower the amount of sugar in this recipe. <– Having your chocolate and eating it, too! 😉
- Chef’s Knife – I’ve been on a bit of a sharp knife odyssey in the past few months. While My Favorite Knife is still my favorite knife, it’s not always the most cost effective (aka affordable). Here’s the knife I’ve tried & loved that’s affordable: Chef’s Knife.
Are you ready to get your homemade granola bar on? Let’s do it! You grab the nuts, I’ll grab the raw coconut chips! I can’t wait to hear what you and your loved ones think of my coconut granola bar recipe. 🙂 I’m so grateful you’re here to share in these kitchen recipes with me. ‘Til the next tasty adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
Healthy Homemade Granola Bars & Coconut Recipes
- No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- No Bake Oatmeal Raisin Granola Bars
- 5 Ingredient Homemade KIND Nut Bars
- Homemade Paleo Granola Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
- Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Granola Bars
- Granola Bars Recipe – 6 Ways
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.