Healthy Lemon Raspberry Muffins Recipe (GF, V): this moist ‘n easy lemon raspberry muffins recipe is gluten free & vegan! A healthy lemon raspberry muffins recipe that’s bursting with raspberry flavor. Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 2 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade, make sure it’s very finely ground, not coarse
- ½ cup finely ground, blanched almond flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons water
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- zest of 1 lemon (2 tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups fresh raspberries, washed & patted dry
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
- Add water and milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until just warm. This will prevent the melted coconut oil from solidifying once mixed with these liquids.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients: water, milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, oil, sugar, maple syrup and vanilla. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Gently fold in raspberries.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared muffin pan—filling each cup about ¾ of the way for a greater quantity of smaller muffins, or all the way to the top for a smaller quantity of big, domed-top muffins. Bake for 22-30 minutes. Mine took 26 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness—once it comes out mostly clean, it’s done.
- Place muffin pan on a cooling rack to cool for 20 minutes. Remove muffins from muffin pan and transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely, about 1-3 hours. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Healthy Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins.
More Healthy Lemon Recipes
- Best the first day. If keeping longer, store in the refrigerator for 1-2 more days (but not recommended). Best if eaten on the first day.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe. 🙂
- Prep Time: 25 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Healthy Breakfast, Muffins, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar-Free
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 187
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 62mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: easy lemon raspberry muffins recipe, vegan lemon muffins, gluten free, healthy breakfast