Rich and creamy overnight oats taken to the next level with matcha flavor and sweet, fresh fruit layers for these delicious matcha overnight oats!
Matcha Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons organic matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 4–6 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon coconut sugar
- Fresh strawberries or raspberries
- Dried coconut or toasted coconut
- Maple syrup
- If making smaller servings, set aside 2-3 resealable mini jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all matcha overnight oats ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring. Stir until well mixed, then pour into jars when done. If using coconut cream, make sure no coconut cream clumps remain after stirring.
- Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes.
To create layers:
- Store overnight oats mixture as normal in a large, tightly sealed jar or covered mixing bowl in the refrigerator. After at least 4 hours, or overnight (recommended), the mixture will have thickened enough to create layers. Pour thickened overnight oats mixture into a clean jar, creating about a 1/2″ layer. Smooth into an even layer. Now, place toppings in another 1/2″, even layer. Repeat alternating overnight oats and toppings layers until jar is full. Reseal for storing or enjoy immediately.
Storing Notes: Keep in an airtight container for 3-5 days in the refrigerator. The fresher the ingredients you use, the longer your overnight oats will last.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: matcha overnight oats