Mini Vegan Brownie Bites Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for soft, fudgy ‘n moist two bite mini brownies bursting with rich, chocolate flavor. Made with healthy, whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Soft, decadent, moist, fudgy, oh-so CHOCOLATEY, and everything your chocolate-loving heart desires. Those are just a few adjectives to describe how incredible and irresistible these Mini Vegan Brownie Bites are.
It’s just… I’m passionate about these little bites of chocolate bliss. I’m the type to overdo my dessert—if there’s a dessert table with cookies, brownies, cake, ice cream and cupcakes, guess what I’m gonna get?
I won’t get just one, I’m gonna get THEM ALL. That’s how we roll at BB, right? That’s why I seriously put my back into making these treats as guilt-free and as healthy as possible—because you’re (we’re) really not gonna have just one.
You wanna know another reason why they’re so awesome? You only need two mini vegan brownie bites to satisfy that craving. And perhaps those of you who have a little less, erm, appetite, than me, can go for just one brownie bite and be satisfied.
They’re conveniently portion-controlled (I know, I hate that term too, but sometimes it’s a necessary evil) in these lovely little cups. Each and every little mini vegan brownie bite packs a punch. And by punch, I, of course, mean flavor punch… of chocolate satisfaction. (Which is not as eloquent as I’d like, but let’s let these gluten free brownie bites speak for themselves at some point.)
All you need is one (or two) to satiate that chocolate fix. And in case ya need to hear more about it, allow me to tell you about this mouthwatering Mini Vegan Brownie Bites Recipe. They’re:
- rich, indulgent and oh-so chocolatey
- soft, moist and incredibly fudgy
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- just the easy brownie bites you’ve been searching for…
- perfectly portioned: two bite brownies, anyone? 🙂
- delightfully refined sugar-free + made in just one bowl
- the perfect excuse to learn how to make brownie bites from scratch!
- made with the simple, healthy whole ingredients you know and love
- the perfect mini brownie bites recipe to add to your dessert repertoire
- seriously dreamy with this Homemade Chocolate Frosting on top 😍
- soon to be your favorite vegan gluten free brownies
- so good when paired with my 3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bars (brownies + candy = BLISS)
- my favorite treat to satisfy that gluten free dark chocolate brownie craving
Who’s already got a favorite mini muffin pan? Grab yours, or grab my favorite mini muffin pan here. It’s time to get bakin’! I’ll grab the vegan chocolate chips, you grab the cocoa powder. You ready? Let’s do this! I always cherish the opportunity to share in making these homemade treats with you. Thank you for stopping by and doing this whole baking biz with me. 😉
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
📌︎ Click below to Pin 📌︎
If you enjoyed this Mini Vegan Brownie Bites Recipe, then you’ll just love these healthy paleo dessert recipes:
More Easy Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Recipes
- Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars (just 4 ingredients!)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
- ¼ cup natural, unsalted creamy almond butter
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 15 mins)
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons gluten free oat flour
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray or coat with coconut oil. Here is the mini muffin pan that I use. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond butter, coconut sugar, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Whisk until it resembles caramel.
- Add cocoa powder in ¼ cup increments, whisking until shiny and smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary. Whisk in vanilla, salt and flax eggs, mixing until well incorporated. Using a rubber spatula, fold in oat flour until you get the consistency of soft dough or very thick batter, and no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a 1-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop a little over 1-tablespoon of batter into each muffin cup (about 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon). Shake the pan repeatedly, until batter is even.
- Bake for 12-16 mins. Mine took about 14 minutes. Cool for 1 hour, or until completely cool. When completely cool, place a cooling rack upside down, on top of the brownie pan. Holding the pan and rack tightly, flip the pan over so that the pan lays facedown, on top of the rack. Again holding the two together tightly, bang them on a flat, sturdy surface until brownie bites pop out. Or, run a thin plastic knife around the edges of each brownie to loosen (not my preferred method as it tends to dent the brownies). Lift out and enjoy!
Adapted from my Gluten Free Vegan Brownies.
Also try my Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies and my Best Vegan Brownies.
- These brownies freeze well. Store in an airtight freezer-friendly airtight container for up to a month. Thaw at room temperature for about 10-20 minutes before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until softened.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.