Mini Vegan Brownie Bites Recipe (V, GF): an easy recipe for soft, fudgy ‘n moist two bite mini brownies bursting with rich, chocolate flavor. Made with healthy, whole ingredients. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Soft, decadent, moist, fudgy, oh-so CHOCOLATEY, and everything your chocolate-loving heart desires. Those are just a few adjectives to describe how incredible and irresistible these Mini Vegan Brownie Bites are.
It’s just… I’m passionate about these little bites of chocolate bliss. I’m the type to overdo my dessert—if there’s a dessert table with cookies, brownies, cake, ice cream and cupcakes, guess what I’m gonna get?
I won’t get just one, I’m gonna get THEM ALL. That’s how we roll at BB, right? That’s why I seriously put my back into making these treats as guilt-free and as healthy as possible—because you’re (we’re) really not gonna have just one.
You wanna know another reason why they’re so awesome? You only need two mini vegan brownie bites to satisfy that craving. And perhaps those of you who have a little less, erm, appetite, than me, can go for just one brownie bite and be satisfied.
They’re conveniently portion-controlled (I know, I hate that term too, but sometimes it’s a necessary evil) in these lovely little cups. Each and every little mini vegan brownie bite packs a punch. And by punch, I, of course, mean flavor punch… of chocolate satisfaction. (Which is not as eloquent as I’d like, but let’s let these gluten free brownie bites speak for themselves at some point.)
All you need is one (or two) to satiate that chocolate fix. And in case ya need to hear more about it, allow me to tell you about this mouthwatering Mini Vegan Brownie Bites Recipe. They’re:
- rich, indulgent and oh-so chocolatey
- soft, moist and incredibly fudgy
- vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- just the easy brownie bites you’ve been searching for…
- perfectly portioned: two bite brownies, anyone? 🙂
- delightfully refined sugar-free + made in just one bowl
- the perfect excuse to learn how to make brownie bites from scratch!
- made with the simple, healthy whole ingredients you know and love
- the perfect mini brownie bites recipe to add to your dessert repertoire
- seriously dreamy with this Homemade Chocolate Frosting on top .
- soon to be your favorite vegan gluten free brownies
- so good when paired with my 3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bars (brownies + candy = BLISS)
- my favorite treat to satisfy that gluten free dark chocolate brownie craving
Who’s already got a favorite mini muffin pan? Grab yours, or grab my favorite mini muffin pan here. It’s time to get bakin’! I’ll grab the vegan chocolate chips, you grab the cocoa powder. You ready? Let’s do this! I always cherish the opportunity to share in making these homemade treats with you. Thank you for stopping by and doing this whole baking biz with me. 😉
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
.︎ Click below to Pin .︎
If you enjoyed this Mini Vegan Brownie Bites Recipe, then you’ll just love these healthy paleo dessert recipes:
More Easy Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Recipes
- Double Chocolate Pecan Brownies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Oatmeal Bars (just 4 ingredients!)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars
- 5 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.