Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe (GF): ultra-moist, deep chocolate flavor, fudgy, gooey YUM—the BEST paleo brownies recipe! Made with almond flour, Gluten Free, Vegan, Grain-Free.
Welcome to the ULTIMATE Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe. Yep, the ultimate. Or, should I say the best paleo brownies recipe EVER?
If you’ve tried my favorite paleo vegan brownie recipe of all-time, you’ll know what I’m talking about—this fudgy paleo brownies recipe yields rich, ultra-moist chocolate brownies that are dense and rich, with deep chocolate flavor.
Looking for a lighter intro to this recipe? I don’t have it. 😉 My easy, easy, easy paleo chocolate brownie recipe is deep, dark and satisfying. Chocolate lovers, gather ‘round, we’re about to make your ultimate chocolate fantasies come true.
THE Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies
What makes these easy paleo brownies the ultimate fudgy paleo vegan brownies? More ultimate than even my fudgy vegan peanut butter swirl brownies? Well, they’re so fudgy that they’re tip-toeing on the borderline of gooey, unbaked brownie delight. Yes, they’re still fully-baked, but without any trace of cakeiness, no trace of a dry crumb in sight. Looking for ultra-moist fudgy paleo brownies? You’ve come to the right place.
Simple Ingredients for Paleo Chocolate Brownie Recipe
Better yet, the best fudgy paleo brownies of all time are made with simple, whole ingredients that you can feel good about. Yep, these easy fudgy brownies are paleo-friendly and vegan.
Almond Butter: this is my key ingredient to making the best fudgy paleo vegan brownies. Years ago, when I developed this recipe, all the paleo brownie recipes I saw online were packed with tons of oil—and not a lick of almond butter in sight. One day, while I was working on my Best Vegan Brownies recipe & my Vegan Gluten Free Brownies recipe, I realized that almond butter could add healthy fats, pump up the rich, fudgy texture, and decrease the amount of oil in my soon-to-be ultimate fudgy paleo vegan brownies recipe.
Raw Cacao Powder: one of my favorite nutrient-rich ingredients to use in paleo baking. Just compare the nutritional stats of raw cacao powder versus traditional unsweetened cocoa powder; you’d be amazed at the difference. Raw cacao packs a healthy punch of antioxidants, calcium and minerals.
Almond Flour: in order to keep my paleo chocolate brownies recipe grain-free, I turned to one of my favorite ingredients for keeping recipes moist—almond flour. Almond flour does something magical in paleo baked goods: it adds a dry element to balance out wet ingredients, while holding those wet ingredients so well. Result: super moist baked goods.
Coconut Oil, Coconut Sugar, Flaxseed: my go-to ingredients to keep paleo + vegan treat recipes whole, refined sugar-free, and packed with healthy fats.
The Taste of this Fudgy Paleo Brownie Recipe
How does this fudgy paleo chocolate brownie recipe taste? Allow me to describe. 🙂 These ultra-moist brownies are bursting with rich, deep chocolate flavor. Every bite is dense and rich, meant to be savored and appreciated. The interior of every brownie is fudgy, gooey and packed with warm ‘n melty chocolate goodness.
How to Store Your Easy Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies
For Super Soft, Fudgy Paleo Brownies: store your paleo brownies in an airtight container at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. Keep for 1-2 weeks.
For Firmer Fudgy Paleo Brownies: store your paleo brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The brownies are much firmer, but still fudgy—kind of like a thick, dense square of paleo fudge.
Tip for Super Fudgy Paleo Brownies: to revive your paleo brownies on Day 2-Day 14, heat for about 5-10 seconds in the microwave, just until warm. The brownies will turn ultra-moist and gooey, just like you grabbed them fresh from the oven.
Recommended Tools for the Best Fudgy Paleo Brownies
- 8-inch Square Baking Pan: I cannot even tell you how many times I’ve used these pans to make paleo brownies, and so many more vegan recipes. They’re sturdy, strong, and produce excellent results. I just love ’em!
- My Favorite Kitchen Timer: I’ve used a lot of kitchen timers before, and this one beats them all hands down. You can set 4 timers at once, and it has a little dry erase board so you can label each one.
- Paleo Chocolate Bars or Paleo Chocolate Chunks: Not just for snacking on while baking paleo brownies, this refined sugar-free chocolate is a key ingredient I use in the recipe. Tastes amazing, and adds such a wonderful chocolate flavor. Just make sure to chop either the bar or the chunks up before adding it to your paleo brownie mixture.
- Glass Mixing Bowls: The thing I love about these glass mixing bowls? There are so many sizes! And they all nest inside each other, so they’re super easy to store. Plus, they’re microwave and dishwasher safe. .
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Blanched Almond Flour | Paleo Chocolate Chunks or Paleo Chocolate Bars (or vegan chocolate chips if not paleo) | Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil | Raw Cacao Powder | Unsalted Almond Butter | Ground Flaxseed | Pure Vanilla Extract
Are you ready to head into the kitchen with me? 🙂 I cannot wait to hear what you think! Be sure to leave a comment & let me know how it turns out. It’s always a joy sharing in these kitchen adventures with you. ‘Til the next one…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Easy Brownies & Paleo Chocolate Recipes
- Vegan Gluten Free Brownies
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars – Easy Paleo Dessert Recipe!
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (Fast, Healthy, Vegan)
- The BEST Paleo Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free)
- Vegan Banana Brownies Recipe
- No Bake Vegan Brownies – 5 Ingredient!
- Paleo Almond Flour Cookie Dough Bars (Edible, Vegan, Dairy-Free)
- My Favorite Gluten Free Brownies Recipe From Scratch!
- Fudgy Vegan Brownies – 6 Ways
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.