Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bars (GF): the best salty & sweet oatmeal cookie bars, with chewy, crispy edges, chopped peanuts, and amazing peanut butter flavor! Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Today, we’re celebrating my birthday a week early with ALL dem vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookies! Scratch that—with all of them vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookie bars!
Are you a fan of cookies? Are you a fan of bars? I’m assuming that you’re saying yes on both counts. If so, you’ll love my combo of cookie/bar + peanut butter/oatmeal. Together, these delicious combos are unstoppable.
Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bars: Birthday-Worthy Treat
Will you join me in a mini Birthday Bake-a-thon, starting with these Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies Bars… moving onto this Best Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe, taking a quick pitstop at these Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter Cup Oat Bars and finally, crescendo-ing in this amazing Vegan Chocolate Cake! With sprinkles, of course! 😉
The Flavor: Gluten Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bars!
I literally wrote this description down when testing & eating & testing & eating some more of these gluten free vegan oatmeal peanut butter cookie bars:
- Chewy, crispy edges
- Bursting with peanut butter flavor
- Finely chopped peanuts add crunch & texture
- Sweet & lightly salty
- SO GOOD: a true peanut butter lover’s favorite treat
Where Can I Find More Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Treats?
I’m so glad you asked. 😉 Peanut butter & oatmeal are one of my favorite flavor combos—below, find the best gluten free vegan peanut butter oatmeal recipes on Beaming Baker:
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (Vegan, GF)
- Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, GF, Dairy-Free)
- Oil-Free Peanut Butter Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies (Vegan, Gluten-Free)
Recommended Tools for the Best Vegan Gluten Free Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bars
Click below to explore the tools I used to make these vegan gluten free peanut butter oatmeal cookie bars:
- Gluten Free Oat Flour: it’s so convenient being able to purchase ready-to-use gluten free oat flour! But if you’d like to make your own, learn how to make homemade oat flour here.
- Recommended Tools: 8-inch Baking Pan | Reusable Zip Bags | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Glass Mixing Bowls | 4oz Prep Bowls | Cooling Rack
- My Favorite Knife: Erik always insists that I list this guy. Lol. He says it’s the reason why I have the most spectacular, clean slices on my baked goods. I say it’s 50% my skillz and 50% this knife. Give or take… 😉
- Vegan Gluten Free Pantry Staples: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Gluten Free Oat Flour or try Homemade Oat Flour | Ground Flaxseed | Coconut Oil | Natural Peanut Butter | Pure Maple Syrup | Coconut Sugar
Now, we’re gonna hop off of our computers and into the kitchen, or do both? You do you! I’m so pleased to be warming up for my birthday with you. 😉 Can’t wait to hear what you think of these birthday-special vegan peanut butter oatmeal cookie bars! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
. Click below to Pin .
More Peanut Butter Treats & Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
- 4 Ingredient No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies (Vegan, GF)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- Gluten Free Soft Peanut Butter Cookies (Healthy, Vegan, GF)
- 4 Ingredient Easy Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars (Gluten Free, Healthy)
Vegan Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookie Bars (GF): the best salty & sweet oatmeal cookie bars, with chewy, crispy edges, chopped peanuts and major Peanut Butter flavor! Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s finely ground and not coarse*
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter or homemade peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanuts, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, oat flour, flaxseed, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until well mixed. Fold in peanuts, if using.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the rubber spatula, spread into an even, tightly-packed layer.
- Bake for 16-24 minutes, until golden brown on top. Mine took 20 minutes. Place baking pan on a cooling rack, allowing to cool for 30 minutes. Then, pinch the edges of parchment/foil and lift bars onto the rack to continue cooling completely (about 1-2 hours). Slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!
Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Recipes
- A Note on Homemade Oat Flour: *If using homemade oat flour, make sure to blend the flour until very fine and sift the flour to remove coarse bits of oats that could create grainy bars.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Gluten Free Oat Flour or try Homemade Oat Flour | Ground Flaxseed | Coconut Oil | Natural Peanut Butter | Pure Maple Syrup | Coconut Sugar
- Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks. I like using these reusable zip bags to keep the bars fresh.
- Recommended Tools: 8-inch Baking Pan | Reusable Zip Bags | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Glass Mixing Bowls | My Favorite Prep Bowls | Cooling Rack | My Favorite Knife
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Dessert, Healthy Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.