2 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Candy Clusters: just 5 mins of prep for 2 ingredient coconut chocolate clusters packed with chewy coconut flakes. The easiest chocolate coconut candy clusters!
- Line a medium baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Clear some room in the freezer for this sheet. Set aside.
- To melt the chocolate, use the double boiler method or do the following. Add chocolate to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Add in coconut. Stir and fold until well combined and thoroughly mixed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop and drop candy mixture onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Here is the small cookie scoop that I use and love.
- Chill in the freezer for 10-20 mins, until firm. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
More Coconut Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
Freezing Instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Melt
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: coconut chocolate candy, coconut clusters chocolate