Vegan Cashew Butter Cookies Recipe: just 4 ingredients for super soft, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth flourless, paleo cashew butter Cookies! Quick & easy, made from healthy ingredients. GF, Paleo, Vegan, Grain-Free, Dairy-Free.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until thoroughly mixed.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, press down on cookies to flatten. Repeat in the opposite direction, creating crisscross marks. Cookies will spread a bit.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 12 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack, and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes—do not remove from sheet for at least 20 minutes, as cookies are very soft and fragile. Then, if desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool completely. After cooling, cookies will be firm, but still fragile and melt-in-your-mouth. Handle with care. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
Delicious Paleo Vegan Cookies & Cashew Butter Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Cashew Butter | Coconut Sugar | Ground Flaxseed | Pure Vanilla Extract
- Room Temperature Storing Notes: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Cookies become super soft and fragile on Day Two. If making for a party, make and serve day of.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container for 1 month. Thaw at room temperature for 10-30 minutes before enjoying.
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Kitchen Timer | Small Cookie Scoop | Unbleached Parchment Paper | Baking Sheet | Glass Mixing Bowls
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Healthy Desserts, Snacks
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan cashew butter cookies, paleo cashew butter cookies, homemade cashew butter cookies