Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie: this keto protein smoothie recipe is delicious, easy to make & Low Carb! Just 5 ingredients for 12 grams of protein and only 3 net carbs.
Chocolate Coconut Keto Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk*
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 scoop chocolate vegan protein powder (here’s the one that I use)
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 3–8 drops liquid stevia (optional, but recommended)
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy to use, holds the perfect amount, and can be left to keep blending while I walk away (it runs by itself).
- Add all ingredients into a blender: milk, ice cubes, chocolate vegan protein powder, MCT oil, vanilla, stevia and coconut cream. To melt the coconut cream: measure & scoop into a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 10-second increments until completely melted and warmed. If you skip this step, the coconut cream may become hardened coconut chips in the smoothie.
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and no chunks remain. Optionally, top with toasted coconut chips or keto chocolate chips. Enjoy immediately!
Don’t know which protein powder to use? Here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
More Keto Recipes:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Chocolate Vegan Protein Powder | Raw Coconut Chips | MCT Oil | Liquid Stevia | Pure Vanilla Extract
- *I used unsweetened vanilla almond milk.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the ingredients listed in Where to Buy Ingredients. Also, it’s estimated based on 1 smoothie per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Recommended Tools: My Favorite Blender | Extra Blender Cups
- Category: Smoothie, Healthy Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 325
- Sugar: 0g
- Sodium: 330mg
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 6g, Net Carbs: 3g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 12g
- Cholesterol: 0mg