Just 5 minutes for the best Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats! An easy make ahead breakfast recipe that tastes like pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 6 tablespoons vanilla yogurt of choice*
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- Cinnamon, pecans, coconut whip
- Coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Add all pumpkin overnight oats ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring. Stir until well mixed, then pour into jars when done. If using coconut cream, make sure no coconut cream clumps remain after stirring.
- Add optional dry topping. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.** Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk and mix well to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
Adapted from my Easy Classic Overnight Oats Recipe.
Delicious Overnight Oats Recipes
- 7 Ways: Easy Vegan Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Overnight Oats
- Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats (Vegan)
- Almond Joy Overnight Oats
Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Chia Seeds | Pure Maple Syrup
*I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
**Storing Instructions: Overnight oats can be kept for up to 5 days. However, if using homemade almondmilk or another ingredient that is highly perishable, overnight oats will stay fresh for a shorter period (such as 2-3 days).
How to make Vegan: use organic brown sugar or coconut sugar, vegan vanilla yogurt or coconut cream, and vegan milk–I like oatmilk or almondmilk.
How to make Gluten Free: use gluten free certified oats. Keep everything else the same.
Recommended Tools – Mini Overnight Oat Jars | Glass Mixing Bowls for making large batches easily
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American