Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats: an easy recipe for pumpkin overnight oats that’s creamy, perfectly spiced and tastes like pumpkin pie! Vegan.
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned, rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- Cinnamon, pecans, coconut whip
- Coconut sugar or maple syrup
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the resealable mini glass jars that I use–if using these, set aside 3 jars.
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring. Stir until well mixed, then pour into jars when done.
- Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.** Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Add toppings before serving.
More Healthy Pumpkin Recipes
- Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe (Healthy)
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie (Paleo, Dairy-Free, Healthy)
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread Recipe
*I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
**Storing Instructions: Overnight oats can be kept for up to 5 days. However, if using homemade almondmilk or another ingredient that is highly perishable, overnight oats will stay fresh for a shorter period (such as 2-3 days).
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin pie overnight oats, pumpkin overnight oats, vegan