How to Make Homemade Oat Flour (V, GF): a step-by-step tutorial and guide on how to make your own gluten-free oat flour at home. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Add oats to a food processor. Blend until coarse.
- Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until the oats become a fine flour, with little to no flakes of oats remaining.
- Use as needed in oat flour recipes. Remember to measure after blending. Enjoy!
– Gluten Free Recipes using Oat Flour: gluten free vegan brownies, vegan peanut butter cookies, one bowl banana nut muffins.
– Storage notes: Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark environment for up to 1 year.
- Category: Baking, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free