How to Make Homemade Oat Flour (V, GF): a step-by-step tutorial and guide on how to make your own gluten-free oat flour at home. Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- Add oats to a food processor. Blend until coarse.
- Scrape down the sides of the processor as needed. Blend until the oats become a fine flour, with little to no flakes of oats remaining.
- Use as needed in oat flour recipes. Remember to measure after blending. Enjoy!
- Gluten Free Recipes using Oat Flour: Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies, Healthy Oatmeal Cookie Energy Balls, My Favorite Gluten Free Brownies Recipe From Scratch!
- Storage Notes: Store in an airtight container, in a cool, dark environment for up to 1 year.
- Category: Ingredient, Baking Basics
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American