Lightly sweet, lightly salty, all together roasted pecan goodness. Super easy to make, 5 minute recipe to learn how to make keto candied pecans!
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set on a cooling rack or towel-covered counter.
- Add pecans, keto honey, and sea salt (if using) to a large or medium nonstick skillet set over medium heat.
- Using a heatproof silicone spatula, stir until well mixed and pecans are fully coated.
- Stir occasionally, making sure pecans roast evenly on every side. Frequently scrape down the skillet to ensure the keto honey caramelizes onto the pecans. The keto honey will start turning a lighter color when you’re close to being done.
- When the keto honey is nearly gone (about 3-6 minutes, mine took 4 minutes), begin to stir frequently. Stir until pecans start sticking together in clumps—being careful not to burn. You know you’re done when the keto honey starts getting very, very sticky and hardens onto your spatula.
- Pour pecans onto the prepared baking sheet, placed on a cooling rack or towel. Spread into an even layer, with empty pockets at regular intervals to let air through. Allow to cool for about 15 minutes. Optionally, sprinkle with sea salt. Storing instructions below. Enjoy!
More Nut Recipes
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 month.
Nutrition Info is an estimate based on 10 servings, ingredients in the Shop the Recipe section, and made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 0.9g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 15.7g
- Carbohydrates: Net Carbs: 1.7g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Protein: 2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: how to make keto candied pecans, candied pecans keto, keto candied pecans