Irresistibly Moist Vegan Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe (GF): this irresistible vegan zucchini bread is moist ‘n buttery. The best vegan gluten free zucchini bread—easy recipe, perfect for summer! GF.
- 2 cups gluten free oat flour – if using homemade oat flour, make sure it’s very finely ground (not coarse)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ½ flax eggs (4 ½ teaspoons ground flaxseed and ¼ cup + 1 ½ teaspoons water, whisked together, set for 15 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups grated zucchini
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Whisk until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Thoroughly fold and mash in zucchini and walnuts, until zucchini is very well incorporated (about 30 seconds). The batter will be very, very thick—do not add additional liquids to thin out the batter.
- Pour batter evenly into prepared pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, with a rise down the center—in the shape of a loaf.
- Bake for 55-70 minutes. Mine took 62 minutes. Insert a toothpick to check for doneness—once it comes out clean with just a few moist bits, it’s done.
- Allow to cool in the pan, placed on a cooling rack for about 25 minutes. Lift out of pan, transferring loaf along with parchment paper directly onto the cooling rack. Allow to finish cooling for 2-3 hours before slicing. Slice loaf into 10-14 slices. Enjoy!
More Vegan Gluten Free Quick Bread Recipes:
Storing Instructions: Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator, or in a cool, dark environment. Best the first 3 days.
To Freeze: Store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for about 30 minutes at room temperature before enjoying. Or, heat in the microwave in 15-second increments until just warm.
Nutrition Information is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 14 servings per recipe. 🙂
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 180
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 48mg
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: gluten free zucchini bread, vegan zucchini bread