White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Dough Bites (GF): this easy, no bake recipe for Vegan + Gluten Free cookie dough balls is deliciously sweet & tart! White chocolate chips & dried cranberries complement soft vegan cookie dough. Dairy-Free.
White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Dough Bites
- 1 2/3 cups gluten free oat flour or homemade oat flour
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon pure almond extract
- ¼ cup vegan white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 2–3 tablespoons vegan white chocolate chips and chopped cranberries
- Add oat flour, maple syrup, oil and extracts to a medium bowl. Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in white chocolate chips and chopped cranberries.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Here are the small cookie scoop and medium cookie scoops that I use. Using your hands, shape into spheres, or keep as-is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with 2 tablespoons white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Allow to firm up for about 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Delicious Vegan Cookie Dough & Cranberry Recipes
- Best if enjoyed the first day; Day 2 and on, the bites will become much drier. Day 2 and forward, to soften, heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm.
- Store for 1-2 weeks in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Snacks, Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American