Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups (V, GF, DF, Paleo): a 3-ingredient recipe for decadently rich almond butter fudge cups packed with almond crunch. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- ¾ cup unsalted, natural almond butter
- ¾ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¾ cup unsalted, roasted almonds, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- optional topping: 1 tablespoon unsalted, roasted almonds, finely chopped
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside. Clear some space out in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following. Add chocolate chips and almond butter to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 20-second increments, until softened and melted. Stir between heating, until smooth and thoroughly combined. Fold in almonds and salt, if using.
- Scoop about 2 ½ tablespoons of this mixture into a cupcake liner. Repeat until all liners have been filled. Gently tap the muffin pan to create smooth, even cups. Optionally, top with finely chopped almonds.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes. Peel off cupcake liners and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks.
– Freezer instructions: Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months.
– More homemade candy recipes: paleo almond joy, chocolate coconut truffles, peanut butter cups, peppermint crunch bars.
– More Paleo Vegan recipes: no bake chocolate pecan bars, peppermint mocha frappuccino, pecan pie bites.
- Category: Candy, No Bake, Vegan, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free