Vegan Pumpkin Muffins: this vegan pumpkin muffin recipe is easy & eggless! The best vegan pumpkin muffins – moist, soft & tender crumb, perfectly spiced.
One of my very favorite recipes to bake in the fall is pumpkin muffins. If you take a look around Beaming Baker, you won’t be surprised to see all manner of vegan pumpkin muffins. Pumpkin muffins with oats: vegan oatmeal pumpkin muffins, vegan pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips, and vegan maple pecan pumpkin muffins.
See what I mean?
This year, though, I thought it was high time to share the best vegan pumpkin muffins recipe without any add-ins, no frills, no flashy-lights. This vegan pumpkin muffins recipe is so good, you won’t need anything else. 😉 Ready to get your fall on with me? Let’s do it!
How to Make Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
Learn how to make vegan pumpkin muffins in just a few easy steps:
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners.
Whisk the Wet Ingredients
Whisk together all the wet ingredients in a large bowl: pumpkin puree, coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla.
Add the Dry Ingredients
Add all the dry ingredients to the same bowl and whisk/fold until well mixed.
Scoop the Batter & Bake
Scoop the vegan pumpkin muffin batter into a prepared muffin pan. Bake for about 28 minutes.
Cool & Enjoy
Cool and enjoy the best vegan pumpkin muffins ever!
Moist ‘n rich, perfectly spiced vegan pumpkin muffins with a soft & tender crumb and cozy pumpkin flavor.
The Best Vegan Pumpkin Muffins taste & texture
Why is this vegan pumpkin muffins recipe the best vegan pumpkin muffins recipe ever? Due to. Due to. <– This is what I say to Erik every time something is so awesome that it’s self-explanatory via it’s very existence. Then, I’m like… erm, I *might* actually need to explain things once in awhile. So here goes:
Imagine the perfect vegan pumpkin muffins with a soft and tender crumb… freshly-baked, moist and rich pumpkin muffins bursting with cozy pumpkin flavor and your favorite fall-inspired spices. These vegan pumpkin muffins are closer to cake than bread, but still give you that satisfyingly dense pumpkin texture you need.
How to Make Vegan Pumpkin Bread instead?
❤️ If you’re wondering how to make vegan pumpkin bread instead of vegan pumpkin muffins, you came to the right place! Here’s how to make Easy Vegan Pumpkin Bread instead.
Recommended Tools for the Best Vegan Pumpkin Muffins
- Almond flour – I have a true soft spot for almond flour in my vegan muffins recipes. Almond flour adds a light fluffiness, healthy fat and longer satiety in these healthy muffins recipes.
- Muffin batter scoop – one of my most essential baking tools! I highly recommend using this muffin batter scoop (shhh… it’s secretly an ice cream scoop!) to scoop muffin batter for easier & more even batter distribution.
- Non-stick parchment muffin liners – 50% of the time, I use these nonstick parchment muffin liners. These liners are the gold standard in muffin liners. They are so nonstick that they naturally peel off on their own while your muffins are cooling! Perfect for folks who hate any kind of liners sticking to their muffins!
- Unbleached muffin liners – 50% of the time, I love using these unbleached muffin liners! They’re compostable, stick *just the right amount* to your muffins (so the liners don’t fall off mid-cooling) and are so easy to use.
- Silicone muffin pan – sometimes, I just want to skip the muffins liners and usual muffin pans. This is when I take out either the regular 12-muffin pan or the super cute 24-mini-muffin pan in this affordable 2-pack. Muffins won’t stick to this pan & they’re super, super easy to pop out!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Almond Flour | Organic Pumpkin Puree | Coconut Oil + Coconut Sugar | Golden Ground Flaxseed | Gluten Free Rolled Oats for Homemade Oat Flour
Lemme guess, you’re about to drop everything to make these vegan pumpkin muffins ASAP?? Nice!! Oh, okay… you’re gonna drop everything in about 1-3 hours, depending on your schedule, then you’ll check back in with me later? You do you. 😉 I hope you and your loved ones truly enjoy baking (and eating) the best vegan pumpkin muffins ever! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Vegan Pumpkin Recipes – Reader Favorites
- One Bowl Gluten Free Vegan Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Vegan Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Vegan Pumpkin Coffee Cake Recipe
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (Vegan)
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
- Easy Vegan GF Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 25+ Absolute BEST Vegan Muffins
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.