Vegan Strawberry Peanut Butter Smoothie (V+GF): an easy 4 ingredient recipe for protein-rich, creamy smoothies bursting with strawberry and PB flavor. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter
- Add bananas into the blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add almond milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and blend until well incorporated.
- Add peanut butter. Blend until smooth, again, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Category: Smoothie, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free