2 Ingredient Easy Keto Fudge Recipe: this 5 minute keto chocolate fudge recipe yields thick squares of rich & chocolatey fudge that’s Low Carb & ketogenic!
- Line an 8-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate & almond butter together using the double boiler method or the following: add chocolate and almond butter to a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is fully softened and mostly melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Using a rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Chill in the freezer for 40-70 minutes, or until firm. Slice and enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient 5 Minute Fudge.
More Fudge & Keto Recipes:
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Keto Chocolate Chips | Natural Creamy Almond Butter | Paleo Chocolate Chunks or Vegan Chocolate Chips (if not keto)
- Here are the low-carb chocolate chips that I use in this recipe.
- Storage Instructions: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator the 1st day. From the 2nd day and forward, you can store the fudge at room temperature. Keep out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources.
- Freezing Instructions: Store in a freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Allow to thaw for 10 minutes before enjoying, or, enjoy immediately if you like it firm.
- Recommended Tools: Glass Mixing Bowls | Unbleached Parchment Paper | My Favorite Knife | Compostable Snack Bags | 8-inch Loaf Pan
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 18 servings per recipe.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 113
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 0mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g (Net Carbs: 3g)
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg