3 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge (V, GF): a 5-minute recipe for thick, luxurious fudge bursting with pecans. Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- Line a 9-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside. Clear some space in the freezer for this pan—you will need it later.
- Use the double boiler method or the following: Add almond butter and chocolate to a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until chocolate is softened and melty. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth. Fold in 1/2 cup pecans.
- Pour this mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Tap the pan to create an even layer. Sprinkle with Topping pecans.
- Transfer pan to freezer. Freeze for 40-60 minutes or until completely firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 18 squares. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my 2 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge and my Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups.
- Storage Notes: Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark area at room temperature, or in the refrigerator, for up 2-3 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but enjoyable straight out of the freezer. If preferred, thaw for 10 minutes.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Paleo Chocolate Gems or Chopped Paleo Vegan Dark Chocolate Bars | Pecans Halves & Pieces 12oz | Unsalted Natural Creamy Almond Butter
- Category: Dessert, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American