4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Homemade Frosty Recipe (V+GF): an easy, 5-minute recipe for a thick ‘n creamy homemade Wendy’s frosty made with just 4 healthy ingredients! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo option, No Added Sugar, Refined Sugar-Free.
- 4 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup unsalted, natural peanut butter (use almond butter for Paleo option)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (use paleo-friendly if desired)
- Add bananas into a food processor or blender. Blend until the bananas become crumbly. Add non-dairy milk. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the processor as needed.
- Add peanut butter and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the processor periodically, as needed.
- Pour into two cups and enjoy! Optionally, top with peanut butter or chocolate shavings.
- Category: Frozen Desserts, Vegan, Dairy-Free, Paleo option, No Added Sugar, Naturally Sweetened