Learn how to make overnight oats vegan with 7 of the best vegan overnight oats recipes!
The BASE for Overnight Oats
Classic Overnight Oats
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 2–4 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- ½ – 1 cup fruit
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped nuts or seeds
- 1st Way: Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 2nd Way: Vegan Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- 3rd Way: The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats!
- 4th Way: Gluten Free Overnight Oats (Dairy Free, No Milk)
- 5th Way: Chocolate Chip Overnight Oats
- 6th Way: Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- 7th Way: Easy Classic Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan)
- Set aside 2-3 resealable jars. Here are the small resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to the jar(s) of your choice, leaving enough room to stir. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
- Stir until well mixed. Add any optional toppings except fruit. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Top with fruit before serving.
*I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: overnight oats vegan, overnight oats recipe vegan