7 Ways: Easy Vegan Overnight Oats (Healthy): check out my 7 favorite ways to make Vegan overnight oats! Make deliciously creamy & satisfying overnight oats in minutes for a quick & easy breakfast!
THE CLASSIC BASE for Overnight Oats
Classic Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional, but recommended)
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional, but recommended)
- ½ cup fruit
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts or seeds
Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Get the recipe here: Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe
Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- Get the recipe here: The Best Almond Joy Overnight Oats Recipe
Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Get the recipe here: Chocolate Peanut Butter Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe
Pecan Pie Overnight Oats
- Get the recipe here: Pecan Pie Vegan Overnight Oats Recipe
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
- Get the recipe here: Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats Recipe
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- Get the recipe here: Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe
- If making two medium servings, set aside two small resealable jars. Here are the small resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to the jar(s) of your choice, leaving enough room to stir. Or, add all ingredients to a mixing bowl for easier stirring, then pour into jars when done.
- Stir until well mixed. Add any optional toppings except fruit. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Top with fruit before serving.
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Cream | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Chia Seeds | Natural Peanut Butter | Maple Syrup | Raw Cacao Powder (for Chocolate PB version)
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Recommended Tools: Resealable Mini Jars | Mason Jars
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American