Dark Chocolate Paleo Snack Bars (GF): this chocolate-drizzled vegan snack bars recipe is chewy & satisfying! The best gluten free snack bars—grain-free, refined sugar-free & healthy! Dairy-Free.
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup almonds, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds and/or sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted, natural creamy homemade almond butter or store-bought
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside for later.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl: nuts, coconut, seeds, flaxseed, and salt if using. Stir until well mixed.
- Add all wet ingredients to a medium bowl: coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup. Whisk until well incorporated.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using the spatula, press mixture firmly down into an even, very tightly packed layer.
- Bake for 22-27 minutes. Mine took 25 minutes. Place baking pan onto a cooling rack to cool for 40-60 minutes, or until completely firm. Then, lift bars and parchment paper onto the cooling rack to finish cooling for 1-2 hours. Slice & drizzle with melted chocolate. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Easy Paleo Snack Bars.
More Easy & Healthy Paleo Snacks
- Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for 1-2 months at room temperature.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 12 servings per recipe, made without optional ingredients.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Category: Snacks, Paleo, Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 170
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 2mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: paleo snack bars recipe, paleo approved snack bars, paleo diet snack bars, paleo chocolate snacks