Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies (V, GF): an irresistible recipe for lightly crispy, perfectly chewy peanut butter oatmeal cookies. Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oats
- ¼ cup gluten free oat flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons warm water whisked together, set for 15 mins)
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped (or add-ins of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: peanut butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Using a rubber spatula, fold the ingredients together until well combined. Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness. They will not spread during baking. Optionally, press chocolate chips into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack. Allow to cool for 1 hour. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Adapted from my Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies and my Vegan Almond Butter Walnut Oat Cookies.
– Store in an airtight container for 1-2 weeks.
– More easy cookie recipes: double chocolate oatmeal cookies, pumpkin chocolate chip breakfast cookies, no bake peanut butter fruit & nut cookies.
- Category: Cookies, Dessert, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Peanut Butter