Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (V, GF): an easy recipe for perfectly soft ‘n chewy chocolate chip cookies packed with peanut butter flavor! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
- 1 ¼ cups gluten free oat flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 2 flax eggs (whisk together 2 tablespoons golden ground flaxseed + 6 tablespoons warm water, set for 15 mins)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or greased foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients: oat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients: peanut butter, oil, sugar, maple syrup, flax eggs and vanilla. Whisk until well mixed.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture. Whisk thoroughly, as long as you can, until thickened and cohesive. Using a rubber spatula, fold until no flour patches remain. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop and drop cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet. Optionally, press chocolate chips into cookies. Using a fork, press down to flatten cookies to desired thickness—cookies will only spread a little.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Mine took 11 minutes. Transfer cookie sheet to cooling rack. Allow cookies to cool on cookie sheet for 10 minutes. If desired, transfer cookies directly onto the cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy! Storing notes below.
Adapted from my Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1-3 weeks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American