Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Sandwiches (V, GF): a plant-based recipe for thick, creamy ice cream sandwiches made with chocolate chip cookies! Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 batch Gluten Free Vegan Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups dairy-free vanilla ice cream*
- ¼ cup mini vegan chocolate chips
- Make a batch of Gluten Free Vegan Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies]. Cool completely.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Place this sheet, lying flat, into the freezer. You will need it later.
- Lay a sheet of parchment or wax paper on a clean, flat surface. Lay half of the batch of cookies (10-12, depending on how many you made) facedown on the prepared surface, evenly spaced apart.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop a heaping scoop of ice cream and drop onto one cookie. If the ice cream is frozen solid, use a rubber spatula to smooth ice cream into a flat, even layer. Press another cookie down onto the ice cream layer to create an ice cream sandwich. Optionally, coat the sides of the sandwich in about 1 teaspoon of chocolate chips.
- Immediately place sandwich onto the prepared baking sheet in the freezer. Repeat for all ice cream sandwiches.
- Enjoy immediately! Storing instructions below.
– *Homemade Vegan Ice Cream Recipes you can use instead of store bought (all V, GF, Paleo): Coconut Chocolate Chip Vegan Ice Cream, Dark Chocolate Nice Cream, Toasted Coconut Chocolate Chip, Unicorn Nice Cream.
– Store in an airtight, freezer-friendly container in the freezer for 1-2 weeks.
– More Gluten Free Vegan frozen dessert recipes: vegan ice cream bars (paleo), strawberry coconut popsicles (paleo), chocolate peanut butter banana popsicles.
- Category: Frozen Desserts, Ice Cream Novelties, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.