Fresh, sweet strawberries and tart vanilla yogurt combine with crunchy granola for the best frozen strawberry yogurt bites! A strawberry yogurt parfait in a super cute portable portion.
- ½ cup granola, more for topping
- 1 cup yogurt of choice
- ½ cup fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- ¾ cup fresh strawberries, sliced or chopped
- ¼ cup granola, smaller pieces work better
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with muffin liners or use a 12-cup silicone baking pan.
- Sprinkle about 2 teaspoons of granola into the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add in yogurt and strawberries. Using a pastry cutter or fork, mash fruits into yogurt, until mostly mixed in, with just a few chunks remaining. Using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, stir and fold until well mixed.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the strawberry yogurt mixture into each cup, making sure to create an even layer. Tap the pan to smooth out each layer.
- Press about 1 tablespoon of strawberries or 1 strawberry slice into the tops of each cup.
- Sprinkle granola over the strawberries, about 1 teaspoon.
- Place pan into freezer and chill until firm, about 2-4 hours.
- Pop out each frozen yogurt bite, thaw for a few minutes, then enjoy.
Storing Instructions: keep strawberry yogurt bites in the freezer in an airtight, freezer-friendly container for 1-2 months. Thaw for a few minutes before enjoying.
To make vegan: use your favorite brand of vegan yogurt.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snacks, Breakfast
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American