Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): easy vegan overnight oats with almond milk and peanut butter. Healthy overnight oats that taste like peanut butter cookies! Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Refined Sugar Free, Healthy.
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter*
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt**
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or non-dairy milk
- chopped peanuts or other nuts
- peanut butter drizzle
- If making two medium servings, set aside two small resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to the jar or jars of your choice, leaving enough room to stir.
- Stir until well mixed. Add any optional toppings except fruit. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Top with fruit before serving.
More Easy Vegan Oatmeal Breakfast Recipes
- *If you prefer almond butter, try making your own Easy Homemade Almond Butter in place of the peanut butter in this recipe.
- **I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with 1 teaspoon maple syrup and without optional toppings.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving (small jar)
- Calories: 241
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter overnight oats vegan, healthy overnight oats, gluten free breakfast, easy breakfast recipe