The perfect combo of blueberry and banana goodness, all blanketing a beautiful backdrop of chia delight. Naturally sweet and easy to make, you’ll love this quick, antioxidant-rich chia seed smoothie recipe.
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups milk of choice, divided
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
- 1 ½ cups frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, add chia seeds and ½ cup of milk. Give it a good whisk, until thoroughly combined. Cover and let set in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- Add bananas and the remaining 1 cup of milk to a blender. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add blueberries, blending until smooth.
- Take the chia seed mixture out of the fridge—it should have thickened to a gel-like consistency. Give it another good whisk. Using a rubber spatula or spoon, scrape the chia seed mixture out of the cup and into the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into cups, and enjoy immediately!
Blueberry Recipes For You 💟
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Passive Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 2 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Snack
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chia seed smoothie, chia seeds in smoothie