vegan banana muffins recipe: soft ‘n moist vegan banana bread muffins with a satisfying texture and big banana flavor! vegan, dairy free, gluten free.
When was the last time you enjoyed a homemade banana treat? Perhaps you just made my gluten free banana oat muffins yesterday. Or, you had fresh-baked slices of super moist vegan oatmeal chocolate chip banana bread last week.
Or or, you haven’t had a truly good homemade vegan banana treat in ages. Well, today, you’re gonna forget all past banana treats and hone in on one. Because: it’s that good.
For me, the order went as follows: 1. Chocolate, 2. Banana, 3. Poppy Seed, 4. Blueberry. There was just something special, comforting and truly satisfying about banana muffins. With or without nuts. 😉
Vegan Banana Muffins Recipe
But when you had a homemade banana muffin… Dang it, it was the BEST banana muffin in the world. So today, we’re gonna make the best vegan banana muffins recipe ever.
Today, we’re going to whip up my current favorite vegan banana muffins—they’re soft, they’re moist, and they’re oh-so-good. But if you need to know more before committing, read on and enjoy my passionate description of these vegan banana muffins. Yep, passionate—because that’s how you’re gonna feel about these muffins! (And other stuff.)
The Taste & Texture: Vegan Banana Muffins
Wondering if these vegan banana muffins are really worth making? Let me tell you all about these banana muffins’ taste & texture and let you decide. 😉
Imagine: deliciously soft and moist vegan banana muffins bursting with sweet banana flavor and just the right amount of satisfyingly dense texture. These vegan muffins are right in between banana bread and banana cake—fluffy and soft, but still rich and filling.
How to Make Vegan Banana Muffins
Learn how to make vegan banana muffins the easy (and tasty) way! Simply mash bananas and whisk in the coconut oil, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla. Whisk in oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Fold in walnuts, then scoop batter evenly into muffin cups. Bake, cool and enjoy your fresh-baked vegan banana muffins!
Recommended Tools for the Best Vegan Banana Muffins Recipe
Wondering what tools I used to make the best vegan banana muffins recipe ever? Click below to explore the exact ones. 😉
- Muffin Batter Scoop: technically an ice cream scoop (I won’t tell anyone if you don’t), this large scoop scoops the perfect amount of batter for your vegan banana muffins. It makes batter distribution so much easier and less messy! Try a rounded scoop for bigger muffins. 😉
- Nonstick Muffin Liners: I love how easy it is to peel these liners off of my banana muffins after baking, so you don’t get a bunch of crumbs falling everywhere. Erik says it allows you to eat them quicker, too, which is definitely a bonus. 😉
- Dough Blender: this is an amazing tool to use for mashing bananas. It’s strong and sturdy, and allows you to create the perfect consistency without a ton of effort. So much easier than mashing bananas with a fork or a whisk!
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Almond Meal | Coconut Oil | Pure Maple Syrup | Coconut Sugar | Ground Golden Flaxseed | Pure Vanilla Extract | Walnuts
So should I just tell all the other vegan banana muffin recipes to take a hike from your recipe binder or what? I mean, I can do it for you if you’re feeling bad. 😉 All jokes aside, I truly can’t wait to hear what you think of my vegan banana muffin recipe. Thank you for stopping by and sharing in these tasty kitchen moments with me and your loved ones. ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
☀ Click below to Pin ☀
Easy Vegan Banana Bread & Muffins Recipes
- Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread
- Vegan Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffins Recipe
- Best Moist Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe
- Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread (GF)
- Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins (Vegan, GF)
- Gluten Free Banana Muffins
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.