How to Make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe (V, GF): learn how easy it is to make beautiful, decadently delicious chocolate dipped strawberries with just 2 ingredients! Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo. Plus, a video!
First there was 5 minute homemade fudge, and then there was this how to make chocolate dipped strawberries recipe!! Wait a minute, was that a sentence?? Eh, whatever!
Are we celebrating Valentine’s Day like it’s nobody’s business this year or what? 😉 (Are we also creatively restructuring sentences like it’s nobody’s business or what?? <– Benefit of owning my blog, beezies! Who am I calling beezies??)
Back on point… of course, there were still some less decadent treats to keep our healthy snack vibes going. Did you try my Homemade Chunky Paleo Granola with Clusters? One of my absolute faves right now, but so not the theme of today/beginning of February, which is: CHOCOLATE!!
Have you ever learned how to make chocolate dipped strawberries? If so, did you make them with dark chocolate, white chocolate, or even… oooooh, strawberry chocolate? Strawberry on Strawberry vibes sound incredible!
When I started working on this recipe—I know, how dare I even call it that with just 2 ingredients involved—I thought I was gonna to go all out on decorating these babies: crushed almonds, sprinkles, strawberry-flavored drizzle. But as I was making them, I realized that these strawberries needed no further sassing up.
Okay, alright, I’ll admit it, I couldn’t help myself from getting my drizzle game on (like, have you seen the drizzle on these: paleo chocolate coconut truffles, vegan chocolate peanut butter truffles, dark chocolate sea salt kind bars). And I felt like some fancy pro chocolatier drizzling these chocolate dipped strawberries. Still though, the beauty of these just speak for themselves.
Don’t you want to just dive in and grab one/ALL of these?
The best part: they’re SO easy to make! Okaaaaay, not as easy as let’s say, spreading almond butter on toast, but still easy! Probably the most tedious part is washing and fully drying the strawberries.
Which, let’s face it, I handed over to Erik. .
Afterward, all you have to do is line a baking sheet or plate with wax paper. Then, melt the chocolate and dip! The rest is up to you—whether you want to drizzle, top, or even glitter (!!) these. It’s all up to you as you learn how to make chocolate dipped strawberries! Allow them to set afterward at room temperature, or give them a quick boost in the fridge. I prefer letting them set at room temp.
In the meantime, if you’re on the lookout for more gluten free vegan candy that you can make/gift for Valentine’s Day, try these:
- Paleo Almond Joy (paleo, df, v)
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge (paleo, df, v)
- Gluten Free Vegan Peanut Butter Cups (dairy-free, vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bars (dairy-free, vegan)
- Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups (paleo, df, v)
Here are some gluten free vegan desserts you can also make (in case you don’t want to gift candy):
- Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies
- Easy Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes
Also try this super tasty and deliciously fruit-filled Watermelon Pizza from Everyday Maven! I love that it’s such a fun way to enjoy so many bright and colorful fruits. 🙂 Then, when you’re done making that, head on over to my Vegan Gluten Free Blueberry Crisp to get your blueberry on!
More Easy How-To Recipes
- How to Make Cashew Butter in Minutes!
- How to Toast Slivered Almonds
- How to Make Homemade Oat Flour
- How To Toast Coconut (Easiest Way!)
- How to Make Keto Candied Pecans
Now, allow me to tell you all about this Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe’s finest points! It’s…
- so easy to make
- paleo, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free
- made with just 2 ingredients
- such a fun homemade Valentine’s treat idea
- deliciously refined sugar-free
- just the strawberries dipped in chocolate recipe you’ve been looking for!
- wonderfully allergy-friendly
- so good, you’ll need to “taste test” a few before giving them away, if ever… 😉
Are you ready to get your chocolate dipped strawberries on? Let’s do this! I’ll grab all my best strawberries, you grab your favorite dairy-free chocolate. It’s seriously so wonderful being able to whip up these guilt-free treats with you. I can’t wait to hear what you think! In the meantime, tell me:
What’s the best Valentine’s Day gift you ever got?
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤
☀︎ Click below to Pin ☀︎
If you enjoyed learning how to make chocolate dipped strawberries, then you’ll just love these delicious chocolate dessert recipes:
☀︎ More Vegan Chocolate Dessert Recipes ☀︎
- Gluten Free Vegan Brownies
- No Bake Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Bars
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge
How to Make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries Recipe (V, GF): learn how easy it is to make beautiful, decadently delicious chocolate dipped strawberries! Vegan, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- ¾ cup paleo vegan chocolate chips
- 12 strawberries
- 2 tablespoons paleo vegan chocolate chips
- Wash and completely dry strawberries. Keep leaves intact to allow for easier dipping. Set aside for later.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Use the double boiler method or the following to melt the chocolate. Add chocolate to a small, microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments until melted. Stir in between heating increments, until smooth.
- Holding one strawberry by the leaves, dip until mostly coated. Place onto prepared baking sheet. Repeat for all strawberries. Optionally, melt 2 tablespoons chocolate and drizzle strawberries or top with sprinkles, nuts, and more.
- Allow to set at room temperature (25-45 mins, more depending on temperature in your kitchen) or refrigerate until chocolate is completely hardened, about 10-20 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
– Storing Notes: best if served within a few hours.
– If making ahead of time, note that storage time is maximum: 6-8 hours. Store at room temperature, uncovered, in a dark environment, or in the refrigerator, uncovered. Strawberries will begin to weep around the 4 hour mark.
– More sweet treat recipes: paleo almond joy, best vegan brownies, 5 minute homemade fudge.
- Category: Dessert, Chocolate, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright. Please do not use my images or recipe without my permission. Please do not republish this recipe, instead, include a link to this post for the recipe.
SHOP THE RECIPE
Here are a few items I used in today’s recipe. 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Beaming Baker.