Easy Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan): a quick recipe for vegan overnight oats with banana & peanut butter! Healthy, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons unsalted, natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- chopped peanuts
- ¼ cup sliced banana
- peanut butter drizzle
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add banana to jars. Mash bananas.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the jars, leaving enough room to stir.
- Stir until well mixed. Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator. Optionally, top with peanuts, banana slices, and peanut butter drizzle. Enjoy cold the next morning, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm. Storing instructions below.
Adapted from my Healthy Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe.
More Healthy Vegan Breakfast Recipes
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- Storing Instructions: I do not recommend keeping this recipe for longer than 24 hours or so. The banana will ripen & spoil after the first morning/afternoon after keeping it overnight.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with coconut cream, 1 teaspoon maple syrup and without optional toppings.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving (small jar)
- Calories: 267
- Sugar: 7g
- Sodium: 51mg
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 7g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 7g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter banana overnight oats recipe vegan, peanut butter and banana overnight oats, vegan overnight oats