No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls: this healthy energy bites recipe yields chewy, sweet ‘n nutty vegan protein balls with just 6 ingredients! Easy, Gluten Free, Protein Balls!
- In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients: peanut butter and maple syrup.
- Add in all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flax and peanuts.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until very well mixed.
- Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites. Enjoy!
Try my BEST energy bites:
- *Natural peanut butter works best for this recipe; the measurements were calculated based on the very drippy, liquidy nature of natural PB (the kind I use only has 1 ingredient: peanuts).
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
- Freezing Instructions: these bites keep well in the freezer for up to a month.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 25 servings per recipe, made with peanuts.
- Category: Snacks, Dessert, Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 bite
- Calories: 92
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 1mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls, no bake energy balls, healthy snacks