Almond Joy Overnight Oats Recipe (Vegan, GF): super EASY vegan overnight oats that are dessert for breakfast! Tasty vegan overnight oatmeal bursting with almonds, chocolate & coconut goodness. Healthy, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free.
Almond Joy Overnight Oats
- ½ cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 ½ tablespoons small coconut flakes
- 1–3 teaspoons vegan mini chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons chopped almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream or non-dairy vanilla yogurt*
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract or almond extract**
- 1–3 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Coconut flakes, chocolate chips, almonds, chocolate sauce
- If making two medium servings, set aside two resealable jars. Here are the resealable glass jars that I use. If making one large serving, set aside one large jar.
- Add all ingredients to two medium jars or one large jar, leaving enough room to stir.
- Stir until well mixed. Add optional toppings (nuts, coconut, etc.). Seal jars.
- Store overnight in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Overnight oats will become thicker as each day passes. If desired, add non-dairy milk to thin it out. Enjoy cold, or heat in the microwave in 20-second increments until warm.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes
- *I prefer using coconut cream in overnight oats—it lends a thick, creamy and delicious texture. If using non-dairy yogurt, make sure to choose your favorite kind—the flavor will be very present. Also, use vanilla yogurt for a tasty addition!
- **I used ½ teaspoon of each extract.
- Nutrition Information: is an estimate based on the best-selling, most common brands per ingredient. Also, it’s estimated based on 2 servings per recipe, made with coconut cream and 1 teaspoon maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast, Snacks, Healthy
- Method: Chill
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 medium serving or small jar
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 50mg
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Unsaturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0mg