How to Make a Flax Egg: a step-by-step tutorial and guide on how to use this allergy-friendly vegan baking alternative for eggs. #Vegan #GlutenFree #DairyFree #Paleo | BeamingBaker.com
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 3 tablespoons water
- In a small bowl, add flax and water.
- Whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Allow to set for 10-15 minutes. It’s done when the texture is gel-like and gooey.
- Use as a vegan egg replacement in your favorite recipe. See recipe recommendations in post. Enjoy!
- Category: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Baking, Dairy-Free, Paleo