We’ve rounded up our 35 best healthy cookie recipes! From chocolate chip cookies to oatmeal cookies and peanut butter cookies, we’ve got you covered.
Healthy Cookie Recipes
Where can one find healthy cookies recipes that are actually good? Is there such a thing? Trust us, there is. We make and bake healthy cookies for a living and we’re here to show you how it’s done!
Grab your appetite for cookies, ditch the guilt, and join us in the kitchen for healthy cookie recipes that run the gamut of everything you could crave: healthy chocolate chip cookies, healthy breakfast cookies, healthy peanut butter cookies—we’ve got you covered.
Healthy Cookies with Oatmeal
- Healthy Oatmeal Cookies. One of the most popular BB cookie recipes. This one is simple, healthy, and satisfying.
- Vegan Oatmeal Cookies. Our top vegan cookie recipe is made with heart-healthy flaxseed and vitamin E-rich almond butter.
- 3 Ingredient Banana Oatmeal Cookies. Even I couldn’t believe how quickly these healthy cookies came together. Try it!
- Gluten Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Looking for crispy edges, chewy centers, and no gluten? This is it.
- Zucchini Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. One of my favorite healthy cookie recipes—they just happen to have zucchini in them!
- Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Packed with oodles of chocolate and ½ cup of almond butter, these cookies are filling and tasty.
Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. One of our most popular recipes. Made 1,000s of times over, this healthy chocolate chip cookie is packed with fiber-rich oats and whole ingredients.
- Oat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft-baked cookies that are healthy and made with oat flour.
- Chewy Vegan Trail Mix Cookies. Deliciously chewy edges, packed with your favorite add-ins for one of the best healthy cookies ever!
- Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookies. Have you ever tried tahini? It’s cozy, with a nutty tanginess that goes so well with sweet, rich chocolate chips.
- Dark Chocolate Cookies. Grain free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan. These healthy cookies taste like brownies and cookies in one.
- Soft Baked Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies. Pillow-soft cookies secretly packed with zucchini for a secret veggie boost.
- Thin & Crispy Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies. A reader-favorite cookie recipe. These deliciously thin cookies boast a buttery chewy center and the best crispy edges. Love!
Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies
- Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies. Only 4 ingredients for the best peanut butter flavor that’s actually healthy.
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Cookies. Short on time? This super easy recipe is one of the quickest healthy cookie recipes we’ve ever made.
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars. – technically bars, but I couldn’t resist! This recipe is only 3 recipes, made with healthy ingredients and so, so easy to make!
- Healthy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Chewy, satisfying, and pairs peanut butter with oatmeal so deliciously.
- Easy Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies. Who said you need to bake a delicious healthy cookie? These cookies are no bake, super quick to make and whole ingredient.
- Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies—healthy Recipe. Peanut Butter and Banana = YES!
Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Vegan Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. There’s nothing quite like the lightly-spiced, cozy-sweet taste of healthy oatmeal raisin cookies.
- Classic Gluten Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Want healthy cookies with a chewy texture and crisp edges? This is it.
- No Bake Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Think you need the hot oven to get a scrumptious chewy cookie factor? Think again.
Healthy Cookies: No Bake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies. Made with just 3 ingredients, these healthy no bake cookies are packed with healthy fat and heart-healthy oats.
- No Bake Snickerdoodle Cookies. Savor the crunch of monkfruit-sweetened “sugar” that coats these healthy no bake cookies.
- Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookies. For chocolate lovers! Made with just 4 wholesome ingredients, this recipe comes together in minutes.
- No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. Creamy peanut butter and chewy coconut come together in such a satisfying way in this healthy cookie recipe!
Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Healthy Breakfast Oatmeal Coconut Cookies. You’ll love easy it is to customize this chewy 2-ways healthy cookie recipe (chewy oats and chewy coconut)!
- Healthy Vegan Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies. Not convinced you can have cookies for breakfast? Try these healthy breakfast cookies and prepare to have your socks blown off. Yummy, goodness!
- Gluten Free Banana Oatmeal Cookies. When you’re sick of hot oatmeal, but still need your heart-healthy oat fix, try these healthy banana oatmeal cookies.
- Apple Pie Breakfast Cookies. Apple pie for breakfast? Yes, please! Leave the guilt, take the cookies. 😉
Healthy Cookie Recipes: Fun Flavors!
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cookies (Vegan). These pumpkin cookies are healthy, free from gluten and animal products. A reader fave!
- Chewy Coconut Cookies. Healthy, paleo, and grain-free, these cookies are low in sugar and made with simple ingredients.
- My Favorite Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. One of my favorite cookies for a reason: they’re darn good.
- Sesame Tahini Cookies. Delicate crumb, nutty sesame seeds, and creamy tahini combine for one of the best ever healthy cookie recipes.
- Vegan Banana Cookies with Peanut Butter. Just when you thought banana cookies couldn’t get better, we amped them up with a healthy-fats booster: natural peanut butter!
More Cookie Recipes
- Whipped Shortbread Cookies.
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies.
- Date Balls. Are balls cookies? You tell me. 😉
It’s Cookie Time!
What better time could there be? Thank you for joining me in making the best healthy cookies! Let me know if you make a recipe by taking a pic and sharing it on Instagram. Be sure to tag me @beamingbaker and #beamingbaker so I can see it. ‘Til our next sweet adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️