Good ‘n Healthy Smoothie Recipes! – We’ve gathered all of our favorite healthy smoothie recipes all in one place: from banana smoothies to strawberry smoothies ‘n more. Check out deliciously good smoothie recipes!
- ¾ cup milk of choice (more below)
- 1 frozen banana
- ¾ cup frozen fruit
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder (optional)
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup ice cubes (optional)
This is the blender I use to make my smoothies. It’s easy, holds the perfect amount, and can be left to keep blending while I walk away (it runs by itself). Not sponsored, I just love this!
- Add all ingredients to the blender in the order listed. This is the order that I’ve found to be smoothest, without any protein powder getting stuck in a clump anywhere. Feel free to leave out the protein powder if you’re not feeling it. 🙂
- Close blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. Enjoy immediately!
If you don’t know what vegan protein powder to use… here’s my review + guide to vegan protein powders.
- Category: Breakfast, Drinks, Snacks
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy smoothie recipe