Satisfy your sweet tooth with these healthy coconut dessert recipes. Whether you’re craving coconut cookies or coconut ice cream, we’ve got you covered!
The perfect selection of healthy coconut desserts for any occasion
Raise your hand if you’re a huge fan of coconut desserts like I am? 🥥🙋🏻♀️ Those of you who raised your hands know exactly what I’m talking about when I say coconut desserts are basically the greatest thing ever invented. And those of you who didn’t raise your hand? Sit back and get ready to be impressed, coconut-style! (There is soooo such a thing.)
I’ve got coconut cookies, no bake coconut bars, coconut candies, coconut ice cream, and more—so there’s an excellent chance you’ll find the new coconut dessert of your dreams. And, the best thing about all these healthy coconut desserts? They don’t taste “healthy” at all. We’ve got bold flavors, rich sweetness and irresistible crunchiness all made with healthy, whole ingredients you can feel good about.
So, are you ready to join me on an epic tour of healthy coconut dessert recipes? Let’s do this!
More Coconut Recipe Ideas
- Paleo Vegan Almond Joy Truffles
- Vegan Almond Joy Coconut Macaroons
- Coconut Chocolate Keto Smoothie
- Healthy Breakfast Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- No Bake Almond Butter Coconut Bites
- Healthy Homemade Coconut Granola Bars
- Keto Coconut Macaroons – 3 Low Carb Recipes!
Tools & Ingredients You’ll Need
- Large Coconut Flakes | Small Shredded Coconut
- Full-fat Coconut Milk
- Coconut Cream
- My Favorite Food Processor
- Chocolate Chips | Coconut Sugar | Coconut Oil
You’ll go (coco)nuts for these healthy coconut dessert recipes
Well, are you officially a healthy coconut dessert recipe convert? Or have you been a card-carrying member of the Coconut Dessert Recipes Fan Club for years? Either way, thank you for taking the time to stop by and share in these sweet adventures. Be sure to let me know what your favorite coconut dessert recipes are in the comments below, I truly love hearing from you. Until next time…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
Wanna help grow the Beaming Baker community? ☀️
You play such an important part in the livelihood of Beaming Baker–and just know that Erik and I truly appreciate it. 🧡 If you want to help grow the BB community, you can do the following:
- 📝 Leave a comment & rating. When you try a recipe, leave a comment and star rating to let us know how you liked the recipe. It truly helps all of our readers discover which recipe works best–and keeps us going in the right direction.
- 📸 Instagram. Made a recipe? Take a photo and share it on Instagram with the tag #beamingbaker and tag us at @beamingbaker. It makes our day to see how the recipe turned out for you!
- 👭 Tell a friend. You know when you love something, you can’t help but tell others about it? If you love any of the recipes on Beaming Baker, tell a friend. 🙂 It truly helps to grow the BB community. ☀️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.
© beamingbaker.com. All content and images are protected by copyright.