25+ Quick & Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes: my favorite Vegan + Gluten Free, healthy 3 ingredient recipes—from cookies to fudge and energy bites & ice cream! Make these recipes in no time!
How many ingredients does a recipe need to “qualify” as a real recipe? 3? 4? 6? When I started food blogging, I didn’t know there was such a thing as a minimum on ingredient numbers to “count” as a “real” recipe.
Then, I started realizing, who cares about a recipe’s qualifications? All I want to do is share the best, easiest recipes for my readers. And guess what? Y’all loved ‘em!
One of my favorite recipe types to share are quick & easy 3 ingredient recipes. Y’all love making (and eating) them, and I love creating (and also eating) them. 🙂 In my Top 20 recipes for 2019 alone, there are seven, count ‘em, seven 3 ingredient recipes!
There are low carb 3 ingredient recipes, vegan 3 ingredient recipes, gluten free 3 ingredient recipes, keto 3 ingredient recipes and more! So are you ready to enjoy all of the quick & easy 3 ingredient recipes today? Let’s do this!
Recommended Tools for the Best Quick ‘n Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes
- Where to Buy Ingredients: Coconut Butter | Low Carb Chocolate Chips | Gluten Free Rolled Oats | Low Carb Sweetener | Paleo Chocolate | Almond Butter | Peanut Butter
- Recommended Tools: Medium Cookie Scoop | Keto Fat Bombs Mold | Glass Mixing Bowls | Small Cookie Scoop | Large & Mini Cup Pan Set
Easy 3 ingredient Recipes: No Bake Cookies
One of my favorite 3 ingredient recipes to make are no bake cookies! When someone tells me they can’t make cookies because they take waaaay too much time and too many ingredients, I’m like… “But what if!” Lol. Check out these super easy 3 ingredient recipes and enjoy!
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – Healthy Vegan No Bake Cookies without Milk! [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Paleo No Bake Cookies (Fast, Healthy, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookie Cups (Healthy, Vegan, GF)
Quick & Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes: Keto & Low Carb
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Almond Butter Keto Fat Bomb Recipe [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fat Bombs Recipe
Related Keto Recipe: 2 Ingredient EASY Keto Fudge Recipe – 5 min prep!
Quick 3 Ingredient Recipes: Paleo Treats
- Paleo Chocolate Almond Butter Fudge Cups (Vegan, 3 Ingredient, Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free) [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient Easy Paleo Candied Almonds Recipe (Vegan, Healthy)
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Walnut Fudge (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
Delicious & Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes: Gluten Free Bars
If you’re pressed for time, these 3 ingredient bars are the way to go. The thing I love about bars is that you can make the dough, then just pour it all into a pan, smooth it out, bake it and slice. No scooping, no shaping, no individual toppings needing to be pressed into each cookie. Yeah!! Three cheers for easy 3 ingredient recipes!
- 3 Ingredient Homemade KIND Coconut Almond Bar Recipe (Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Oil-Free) [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars (Gluten Free, Vegan, Healthy)
- 3 Ingredient Paleo KIND Bar Recipe (Vegan, GF) – Easy DIY Homemade KIND Bars!
- 3 Ingredient Healthy Vegan Rice Crispy Treats (Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, V)
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars (Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, One Bowl)
Quick 3 Ingredient Recipes: Vegan Candy
You know I wasn’t gonna show you super quick 3 ingredient recipes that didn’t include some candy! As you can probably tell from the list below, I LOVE making easy 3 ingredient recipes for homemade candy. You might never buy store-bought candy again! All vegan, gluten-free. Paleo recipes, too!
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe (Vegan, Gluten Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Bar Recipe (DIY Vegan Crunch Bars, Gluten Free) [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient Chocolate Pecan Fudge (Easy, Paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Crunch Cups (Gluten Free, Vegan, Dairy-Free, One Bowl)
- 3 Ingredient Low Carb Peppermint Chocolate Fudge (Keto, Vegan)
Related Recipe: 3 Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Protein Shake Recipe
Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes: Smoothies & Vegan Protein Shakes
So I used to think that one of the easiest 3 ingredient recipes was smoothies and protein shakes. Then, I started discovering all of the 7-10 ingredient protein shake recipes online and elsewhere. I was a bit overwhelmed & exhausted. I decided that it was high time for quick 3 ingredient recipes for vegan protein shakes and smoothies. Woohoo!! Check ’em out below.
Quick 3 Ingredient Recipes: Frozen Desserts
Did someone say that 3 ingredient recipes couldn’t exist for frozen desserts? Turns out… 😉 Check out my 3 ingredient ice cream recipes, 3 ingredient popsicle recipes and my 3 ingredient milkshake recipes! So easy & so wonderfully quick to make.
- 3 Ingredient Mango Coconut Vegan Ice Cream (Paleo, Dairy-Free, GF, Vegan) [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient Strawberry Coconut Sorbet (Paleo, Vegan, Dairy-Free, GF)
- Mango Coconut Cream Popsicles (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Paleo, 3 Ingredient)
Healthy & Easy 3 Ingredient Recipes: Energy Balls & Bites
I know some of you’ve been waiting the entire post for me to get to these easy 3 ingredient recipes—energy balls and bites! When I started creating these recipes, I made sure to whittle them down as much as possible on the ingredients side so prep time would be a breeze. Guess what? They are. Try these healthy & easy 3 ingredient recipes and enjoy!
- Low Carb: 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Keto Energy Balls Recipe (Low Carb, Vegan)
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter No Bake Energy Bites Recipe (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Protein-Packed) [pictured above]
- 3 Ingredient Healthy No Sugar Added Paleo Energy Balls (Fruit-Sweetened, Vegan, Gluten Free, DF)
- 3 Ingredient No Bake Almond Butter Paleo Energy Balls (Gluten Free, Vegan)
So what did you think of all these 3 ingredient recipes? You’re totally shocked that so many 3 ingredient recipes could exist, right? Or, you’re like… “But what about this 3 ingredient recipe?” or “What about that 3 ingredient recipe?!?” If you have requests, let me know! ‘Til the next kitchen adventure…
Sending you all my love and maybe even a dove, xo Demeter ❤️
This post may contain affiliate links, which allow me to make a small commission for my referral, at no additional cost to you.