An irresistible collection of easy oat flour recipes. Featuring oat flour bread recipes, oat flour cookie recipes, oat flour dessert recipes and more!
- Add oat flour, maple syrup, oil and vanilla to a medium bowl.
- Using a spoon, stir until thickened and well incorporated. If needed, use a rubber spatula to fold together into a cohesive dough. Fold in ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips.
- To make bites (optional, can skip):
- Line a small or medium baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheet. Using your hands, shape dough into spheres, or keep as is if you like the shape. Optionally, dot with vegan chocolate chips.
- Allow to firm up for about 5 minutes. Enjoy! Storing instructions below.
Note: Best if enjoyed the first day; Day 2 and on, the cookie dough will become drier. Day 2 and forward, to soften, heat in 10-second increments in the microwave until warm.
Storing Instructions: Store for up to 1 week in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oat flour cookie dough